An Advanced Tool for Coaches, Therapists, Speakers, Trainers, Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and anyone in a helping profession.
Learn RIM Essentials – with Stephanie Ellis Ecke, LPC, LCDC
- Recommended by Master Certified Coaches
- Turn your toughest challenges into miraculous results
- Get to the heart of matter quickly and effectively
- Help clients learn self-soothing effortlessly
- Work with Individual clients and groups
- Dramatically improve emotional intelligence
- Feel more confident with challenging audiences or clients
- Dissolve hidden blocks to better health, love & success
- Turn pain & sabotaging memories into confidence & action
- Intimate retreat-style for personal attention & deep learning
What You Will Learn
15 simple, extremely effective skills and how to seamlessly weave them into an organic, client-centered RIM process. This captivating program is taught RIM-style with experiential learning, then theory and science. Take your personal and professional expansion to a higher level than ever before in your life!
Only $2497 (Package Value over $4897!)
The RIM Essentials Program:
- Four-Day Seminar Filled with Deep Skills & Personal Growth ($2700 value)
- Three Months private RIM coaching ($1500 Value)
- Three Months of Self-Evolution Calls ($150 Value)
- Lifetime access to monthly RIM facilitation Calls (Priceless)
- One Personal RIM Session ($300 Value)
- Approved for 36 ICF CCE Credits (18.7 Core + 17.3 Resource Development)
- Approved for 27 NASW CE Credits (all states except WV, MI, ID, NJ and NY)
- Training Manual & Dr. Sandella’s New Bestseller, Goodbye Hurt & Pain ($97 Value)
- Time to be still and process
Upcoming Training Dates:
October 24-27, 2019
San Antonio, TX
The next four-day RIM Essentials class will be held in San Antonio, Texas on October 18-21, facilitated by Stephanie Ellis Ecke, LPC, LCDC and Michael Kline of Intus Personal and Group Transformation.
Counselors and Coaches who want to take clients deeper, identify the true underlying hidden blocks and remove them, without reliving old stories, traumas and dramas, will want to know about RIM (Regenerating Images in Memory) as an advanced coaching tool. RIM is a transformational healing system that works quickly and effectively using the body, the imagination and inner resources.
For more information and to join a group RIM call, call Stephanie Ellis Ecke at 210-287-4002.